Monday, February 06, 2006

Seezin Sicks and Sevin and Ate (and Knine)

I know I mentioned that I was watching season 7 of The Simpsons on DVD, but I also recently watched season 6 which is also excellent. Now I need to go back and listen to the commentary (just a little, I can only take so much), watch the other special features and wait patiently for season 8.

I know that I maligned every season after season 7, but as I was looking at the episode guide for season 8, there are some really really good episodes. The episode where Homer gets a new job working for Hank Scorpio, my favorite Sideshow Bob episode where he works for his brother Cecil building a dam, the one where Rodney Dangerfield is Mr. Burns' illegitimate son, and Marge's pretzel business where Homer hires the mob to make sure her business is successful are some of the ones I remember as being top notch.

Lets see...what else was good. Itchie and Scratchy and Poochie. Oooo Frank Grimes! I love that episode.

Ahhh. I've bored everyone enough now. Good bye.

P.S. Ok, I couldn't resist looking ahead to season 9. It contains a great episode where carnies move into the Simpsons house. I love that one.

No comments: