Sunday, February 19, 2006

Denied!

Sorry, Rob, the fact that I submitted to the Chuck Norris fact site was rejected. I'm not surprised. I mean, how can I compete with the brilliant minds who penned these treasures:

Everytime Chuck Norris eats a crippled or retarded child here in the U.S., a baby is born in China. That explains China's extremely large population.

Why did the midget cross the road? Because Chuck Norris pistol-whipped it in the skull.

Chuck Norris' family crest is a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.

Chuck Norris once turned into a muffin and exploded... Later that day Tim Horton's was established.

Oh well. I am going to submit another fact right now:

Chuck Norris submitted a fact to this site and it was rejected. Ian, Mike, Tom and Greg have never been seen again.

(Ian, Mike, Tom and Greg are the guys who apparently run this site)

No comments: