Monday, June 26, 2006

Ew.

Here I sit on my couch, job hunting, resume polishing and generally concentrating really hard, when I am interruped by Lurleen screaming over and over and over and over again in the throes of passion.

Close the windows!

Hey, I am all for male/female "interaction" but imagining the unbathed human slip and slide across the street, well, to quote my friend Rob, I'm gonna have to slaughter a pig to get that image out of my head.

Ahh, Lurleen, I really will miss the many moments of entertainment you have provided me this year. Not enough to stay here though, but like the antics of a crazy drunk uncle at family gatherings, at least the memories will last forever.

1 comment:

stendy said...

sometimes i can't tell if her screeches are "throes of passion" as you put it or angry yelling at the boyfriend.