Monday, June 19, 2006

Squamscot Soda Update

I had the black cherry flavor yesterday. Now this isn't like Cherry Coke where some cherry flavoring is added to cola. This is black cherry soda, like orange soda is, um, orange soda. It truly was delicious. However that much cherry flavor began to remind me of cough syrup about halfway through the bottle. People with a penchant for non-medical use of Robitussin DM will think they've died and gone to heaven. For me though, I just find it tasty. Never will I drink two back to back, but I could enjoy it ice cold on occasion.

I also purchased the Maple Cream flavor for my wife. As I only took a few sips, I cannot ethically comment on it further, but man, those few sips were AWESOME. She liked it a lot, that much is true. Stay tuned for a review of Maple Cream in a few days.

6 comments:

Rob said...

Maple Cream?!?

That sounds interesting.

gagknee said...

yeah. it was. cream soda with a hint of maple. i cant wait to have a whole bottle to myself.

Big A said...

I am imagining it tastes like Maple Cream Donuts in liquid form.

mmmmmm.....

stendy said...

Big A, you should have been a cop with the way you dream about donuts

Big A said...

Ah, but that's where you are wrong. When it comes to Donuts, I'm a doer, not a dreamer.

skape7 said...

Oh my God, I think I need to move to America.