Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ooo What Luck

Found the list in my yahoo mail account. From Aug 21, 1998.

Top Ten Reasons Why My MIL is Wacked

10. She lives in a dirty old trailer, that hasn't been cleaned in 10
years, and never lets anybody inside it.
9. She snoops thru our stuff
8. She takes naps in our bed
7. Says, I'm sorry, incessantly but doesn't mean it
6. Lives on a diet of cup o'noodles, whoppers, and bacon, and wonders
why she has heart disease and high blood pressure
5. Hangs around, and around and around and around, and NEVER FREAKIN LEAVES
4. Wont buy a house because of the Year 2000 problem
3. When she tells my wife hints on how to control and manipulate me, she
is dumb enough to believe my wife doesn't tell me what she says.
2. Everytime she enters my house, she automatically closes the shower
curtain and turns the light above the sink off
1. Not-for-your-heart dogs!*

*I should clarify this one. The Dairy Delite in Berwick, ME use to serve hot dogs with cheese and bacon, I dubbed them not-for-your-heart dogs.

1 comment:

skape7 said...

Number 7 hits a nerve with me - that one could equally apply to my ex.