Friday, June 09, 2006

French Fried Heaven

Wednesday was my birthday. Usually, on my birthday, at least the past few years I stayed home and cooked myself something good on the grill, usually lamb or fish, and had a few Pilsner Urquells.

This year I decided to go out. My wife and I went to Kelley's Row in Dover. I hadn't been in a few years. The last time I went the upstairs had pool tables and now its a restaurant.

We each had some beef on bread with cheese and it was delicious, but what really impressed me were the FRIES. They could possibly be the best french fries I have ever had. Guys, you know what its like when you are driving down a road and you go over a hump or small hill in the road and you get that weird feeling in your nether regions? That's what these french fries did to me. Every bite.

1 comment:

skape7 said...

Having no money to speak of means I haven't had fast food in a loooooong time. Fries...MMMMMMMMM.

Also, Happy Birthday!