Friday, June 30, 2006

Top Ten Things...

My coworkers say about me behind my back.

10. For someone who is a programmer and should be typing, he seems to spend a lot of time just stairing blankly at his monitor.

9. Is he making fun of me?

8. He's 32 years old. Someone needs to tell him to get a haircut.

7. If that Nerf basketball lands on my desk one more time...

6. If a rubber band hits me in the face one more time...

5. The music he listens to sucks and when I complain he just ignores me.

4. I hate it when he says "Curse you" instead of "Bless you" or "Die" instead of "Bye"

3. Alright! We GET it! You LOVE going riding in West Virginia every year. Jeesh.

2. Does he purposely leave bugs in the software?

1. That free iPod should have been MINE!

7 comments:

Rob said...

11. Why does his mood have to be determined by the performance of the Red Sox?

skape7 said...

HA. I am definately using "die" instead of "bye" the very next time I feel it is appropriate.

In other news, I actually dreamt about Squamscot half and half last night. Yes, I am dreaming about the content of other people's blogs. It is very obvious I have no life.

YouWho said...

I have been on the look out for the Half-and-half and can not find it anywhere... Orange, Cherry, Strawberry, Ginger Ale, Lemon-Lime -- but no Half-and-half to be found!

skape7 said...

I'll bet gagknee has bought up all the stocks to fuel his secret addiction.

stendy said...

This is straight from the boss:

12. When will he ever take out that trash

gagknee said...

mmmm. half and half. i bought every bottle calefs had.

you might have to go straight to the factory in newfields to find it.

gagknee said...

Ooo. speaking of trash. i probably should have taken it out before vacation. oops.