Monday, June 26, 2006

Hey Lady Put that Thing Away

So I am standing in the lobby of my church Sunday after service. My wife is over talking to some people and I am casually watching my two youngest run around, screaming and chasing each other. Someone else's child, around 2 I would guess, comes running towards me. I did not know the child or the woman coming after him, so I guess they were just visiting or in town for the wedding that happened yesterday.

The woman comes running over bent at the waist attempting to catch the elusive child. She's kind bouncing around in her efforts and her left breast pops right out of her dress. Everything. All of it. There. In front of me.

She stood up after catching the child in the crook of her right arm and actually took a few steps before realizing she was um, on display, and yanked everything back in.

4 comments:

mike gagne said...

and with the types of people that come to our church, im sure it was a horrifying experience.

gagknee said...

ha. so true.

skape7 said...

Ha - I bet you totally looked like a bunny caught in the headlights.

gagknee said...

um. yeah. right before he gets creamed by a truck.