Friday, June 09, 2006

Lurleen Crush Update

The other day I went out to my truck to get something and Lurleen was on her porch smoking and her daughter was playing in the dirt. I said, "Hi", because I am a friendly guy and then went back into the house. Actually, to our back porch where I was playing with my kids.

It wasn't even 2 minutes later Lurleen showed up at our door. Her excuse? Her baby really wanted to see me. Ooo. Now that is just creepy.

She sat down next to me on the steps. My wife was sitting across the room, and I shot her a look of absolute panic. Like the look Olive Oyl had in The Shining when Jack smashed through the door.

Luckily, she had recently bathed. I was very careful not to look into her eyes and ignore most everything she said. She probably thinks I am shy. Little does she know I find her repulsive.

Yesterday she was at our house when I got home from work. Wearing short shorts no less. Ew.

7 comments:

Big A said...

I think it's time to take some pictures of lurleen and post them.

gagknee said...

I'm sorry, but I cannot do that. Women and innocent children use the internet.

skape7 said...

Scary.
Scarier that she does this IN FRONT of your wife. Come to think of it, I know women just like that.

Heidi said...

sounds like there's a jerry springer episode in your future

gagknee said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

stendy said...

I just can't say that I'm too worried about the whole situation. I mean when the legs scrape together and make swishing sounds because the short shorts are getting stuck in folds of flesh.....maybe i shouldn't complete this comment

gagknee said...

hahaha. good one :)