Friday, June 23, 2006

Not So in Love with Buicks Today

My brother is borrowing my truck today so I have his young lady friend's Buick Skylark. It has power windows and this morning I had to go to the bank first thing and make a deposit. At 8 am, however, only the drive-thru is open.

Can you see where this is going? The drivers window went down about an inch and then stopped. Ugh. So I pulled forward a couple of feet, put the seat all the way back and reclined it and did my transaction through the back window. A little embarassing yes, but funny nonetheless.

4 comments:

mike gagne said...

that would never happen to a saturn.

Big A said...

better to have a window that won't go down, than a window that goes down and won't go back up.

Pete said...

sometimes, i wish i had a lady friend.

then i realize that my computer has everything i could want in a girl, and go back to sleep.

gagknee said...

yeah. because it doesn't have power windows.

very true.

so sad, wit, so sad.