Friday, June 09, 2006

VeeDub is Boring

I know many people are fans of VeeDub and have expressed concern that I don't post enough about her. Ok. Nobody has. But the fact of the matter is that she is boring. This email exchange between Evil One and I kinda sums it up:

--------------------------------------
From: Evil One
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:46 AM
To: Max Power
Subject: RE:

Vegan...blah blah blah...dogs...blah blah blah...death metal...blah blah blah...peed on my bed...blah blah blah...have any animal bi-products in it...blah blah blah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Max Power
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:34 AM
To: Evil One
Subject:

Vegan bores me. Its really just the same old crap that she repeats over and over again.

2 comments:

skape7 said...

Max Power - ha ha - that episode was a good one!

gagknee said...

words cannot describe how great it is